Syangboche Panorama Hotel - INTRODUCTION
Syangboche Panorama Hotel (SPH) "On top of the world" has been established in Sagarmatha zone, Solukhumbu district, Khumjung Village Development Committee ward No. 1, Syangboche to introduce all these unique features. The hotel provides quality lodging and fooding to the tourists. Besides one can stay here for acclimatisation and halting place for visiting various Sherpa villages and towards Kalapathar, the base camp of Everest, Gokyo Lake and Peak.
Syangboche Panorama Hotel cater to quality and moderate class tourists. Hotel has 22 rooms, including 4 single beds, 10 double beds, 2 triple beds, 6 double beds with bathroom. Every four rooms have 2 toilets. Besides, hot showers are also provided.
Syangboche Panorama Hotel stands a top a hill on a "Pulpit above the famous Namche bazar. Its location makes you feel as if you are above the clouds which often is the case!
Syangboche Panorama Hotel is a spectacular resort, 13025 ft. (3970m) above sea level. It is our newest quality tourism establishment in the Everest region. The architecture and intricate interior design resemble that of a typical sherpa home. Its intricate interior design and decorations reflect a perfect sherpa theme. Huge Glass windows allow guests to enjoy magnificent view of towering peaks in all directions. View Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Lhotse, Nuptse, island peak range, Kusum Kangaru, Kangtega, Tyangboche famouse monastery etc form east face. Thame peak, Rolwalling peak range, Unnamed many peaks, Khumbila (holy peak of Everest region) from west face laboche peak, cho-la peak, Tawache peak, Khumbila north face and Lukla valley, Bhote koshi, Dudh koshi, Kwangde peak from south face. Those mountains can be visual from the dinner table, tower or your bedroom !!
You can enjoy the friendly courtesy of our local Sherpas and Sherpanis staff with excellent food as you want to enjoy for your gastronomial voyage 'on top of the world'.
Do you like to see the mountain peaks with binocular or telescope if you have already landed in the himalayan country? Really not....!!! You can enjoy the beauty of these peaks just in front of your naked eyes from SPH.
The place where our hotel is located is the only site from where tourists can have the first scenic view of the Khumbu Himal range when they arrive here on their way to Everest Region trek. And this is also the last point from where they can enjoy the beauty of the Khumbu region for the last time of their journey. In other words, the excitement of visitors is enkindled by this place for the first time after their arrival here and the enchanting scene disappears from their sight as they leave this place on their way back.
- Only 10 minutes walk from Syangboche Airport and an hour form Namche bazar.
- Life time experience of viewing Himalayan peaks viz., Everest (8,848 m), Amadablam (6,812 m), Thamserku (6,623 m), Khumbila (5,761 m), Kwangde (6,011 m) other much more mountains.
- Experience the cold, rarefied and unpolluted air in the sacred mountains.
- Witness the traditional and unique Sherpa culture.
- Best place for viewing sunset and sunrise.
- Look changing colours of mountains in moonlight.
- The best place to acclimatize before your Everest trek when arriving from Namche Bazar.
- The best place for your Breakfast & lunch when hiking and acclimatize at
- Namche Bazaar.
- Enjoy skiing in winter.
- Wildlife experience right from the hotel grounds with Musk Deer, Pheasant, Tahr, Yak and other Flora among Juniper trees.
- Most relaxing place for meditation and holidaying.
- Best place for photography of group filming, television and video documentaries.
- Relish food to your taste when hiking or acclimatising.
- Goodbye and Farewell parties could also be organized in Hotel.
- From the ground of the hotel, visitors can easily and clearly see climbing of Amadabalam, Thameserku and Kwangde
- Best holiday camp for diplomatic corps and government official